If you want to take the strain out of your special day we can offer a range of complete wedding packages through our partners Luminosa. For more information click on the link below. Their packages include:
- Full Saturday hire of the complete venue from 8am until 12.30am
- Full use of the kitchen
- A complete ‘Chef’s Menu’ meal package for all guests, celebrating the very best of the season’s produce
- A complete drinks package for all guests that complements the menu
- All hire of furniture and table settings
- Styling of the venue, including hire of all decorations, table linen, table lighting and floral arrangements/centrepieces
- All front of house, bar and kitchen staff
- Liaison with an event manager in advance of the wedding
Lea Rowing Club holds a wedding license which can be used in conjunction with your reception if you want the convenience of the whole day happening in one place.
The large hall is spacious, light and airy with generous ceiling heights. The clean, modern décor offers a minimal backdrop that can be decorated as you wish. The fully air-conditioned space means your guests will remain comfortable even when the dance floor heats up. The hall seats 140 people dining or 230 standing. This space is great for wedding receptions, parties, charity events, or corporate events such as conferences, lectures, workshops and away days.
The L-shaped bar area, with a view of and balcony overlooking the River Lea, has lots of character. Recently renovated, it is adorned with rowing regalia, pictures and medals won down the years. The bar, which seats a further 70 guests or 100 more informally, can be hired on its own or in combination with the main hall and/or study area. Great for wedding receptions and birthday parties,
A quiet, modern and intimate space with its own balcony and view overlooking the River Lea can cater for up to 35 guests. It is perfect for seminars, away days, small intimate parties, or informal lunches. It can also be added to the bar area to make a perfect dance area or just to add a little more space.